Monday, December 13, 2010

I Heart Faces Weekly Contest - Pet Faces

This is my first ever entry for any of I Heart Faces weekly contest, mostly because I am never on the ball enough to submit something or because I rarely take photos of people.  Since this week's assignment is not focused on people, but pets, which I have plenty of, I decided to submit a photo!


Meet Bonnie, my beagle, in about two feet of extremely fluffy snow.  It was her first experience ever in such deep snow.  She is utterly terrified and not sure what to do about the situation.  Like any good pet owner I grabbed my camera and photographed her plight.  There is something about the look in her eyes that make me giggle., especially knowing that now she loves snow drifts.  This photo was taken almost three years ago, before I paid too much attention to what setting my camera was on.  Unfortunately, it appears to be the ISO in this photo that I ignored, judging by the grainy texture.  Live and learn!



23 comments:

  1. What a sweet puppy, I love dogs in snow! And welcome to the IHF scene!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! It's my favourite so far this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of my dog. He's a lab-beagle and loves snow too! Every time he comes in from outside he's absolutely covered. This is such a great capture of your pup! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love love love. did i mention i love your photo? c:
    this is way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! that is the cutest ever. i wanna laugh and feel sorry for her all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dogs, and snow ... one of the greatest combinations of all time! This is a sweet image ... great timing, too! Your work is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww that's so cute! I love your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is a wonderful snow angel!
    I posted a snow photo too
    http://dmuseit.wordpress.com/2010/12/13/i-heart-pet-faces/ and this is my first entry also

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Jen! Looks like you have lots of snow! Glad you always have your camera near by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the white snow with his dark fur. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments! If you have a question please ask away and I will certainly reply.