Sunday, November 13, 2011

Before and After - Twelve

This photo I edited isn't my photo.  It was actually entered in last month's Autumn photo assignment on my other blog.  When I saw it I immediately liked the photo and wished that the location wasn't halfway across the country.  I also recognized it as a photo with a lot of editing potential.

Here is the original, found on FLICKR by RuralTN...

015


With a little time in Photoshop I was able to play around and tweak the photo all in good fun.  A little texture was applied, some contrast added, and the curves adjusted all with a layer mask dab here and there.  The result is a pretty darned nice photo, too.


Sometimes it amazes me how drastically a photo can be changed, tweaked, and transformed in any digital darkroom software!  Also, thanks to RuralTN for allowing photo sharing in FLICKR so I could have some fun with this!

3 comments:

  1. Did you do this in Lightroom. I just ordered a copy and an looking forward to playing with it.

    Herman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a fantastic transformation.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments! If you have a question please ask away and I will certainly reply.