Sunday, May 22, 2011

Finally... Spring Photos to Share!

After weeks of taking photos and letting them pile up on my memory card I finally had some time to sort through them all and tweak them.  While not all of them are ready to share I finally have posted a large amount on my NEK Photography Facebook Page and will soon add them to my online gallery and ETSY store for prints if you're interested.  Some of these are definite favorites, like this one;


I hope you enjoy the photos and I will add more as I have time to take them and sort through them! 

1 comment:

  1. This picture is just gorgeous! Going to facebook to become your fan right this second : ) Nice to meet you today. Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments! If you have a question please ask away and I will certainly reply.