Friday, December 3, 2010

Photo of the Day - Fifty Nine


I pass this barn almost every single day.  Its on a really bad corner and I never have gotten a photo of it for that reason.  Since I am moving away from this town (bittersweet) I decided to heck with the dangerous corner and stopped right in the road with my camera ready to quickly take a photo of it.  So, this was taken from my drivers seat.  Maybe one day I will be able to get out and set up a couple shots, but for now this will have to do.  And yes, we do have snow in Island Pond!

...Oh, and of course I added a couple textures in photoshop afterward. 

8 comments:

  1. Great capture!!! Love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to hop in a sleigh and sing Christmas carols. Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful barn. I love your texture. And I'm so glad you stopped! I take it you will add this to your Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make a great holiday card! Glad to took the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image! Love the big red barn in the middle of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful and inspiring work you do....gorgeous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys for your great comment.

    Maybe I will add this to my Etsy Shop
    Unfortunately the problem that comes with editing with textures is that the photo is usually small, meaning only small prints would be available.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments! If you have a question please ask away and I will certainly reply.