My favorite flowers of all time are blooming, daisies! Of course they are a major photographic subject of mine, but I was growing bored with the same-old straight on view of daisy's. So the other day I decided to get a little dirty, lay in the mulch, and photograph them from the bottom up. Here is a straight -out-of-the-camera photo:
Then I got an idea... I saw this beautiful texture on Shadow House Creations and decided to create a colorful little collage of the daisies. So I got to cropping and processing and ended up with this as an end result:
Because I am graduating this weekend, my family is visiting, father's day is coming up, and its summertime I am giving away a large poster-sized print of this colorful daisy collage to one lucky person! To enter please comment below telling me:
What is your favorite thing to photograph or type of photography?
- You MUST subscribe to or be a follower of this blog to enter.
- Receive one extra entry for linking the NEK Photography Blog to your web page/blog. Include your web page link in your comment to verify.
- Receive one extra entry for becoming a fan or already being a fan of my NEK Photography facebook page. (please let me know if you are in your comment)
- Receive one extra entry if you tweet or share this with your face book friends. (one entry for each.)
- Receive one extra entry if you are a follower of my other blog Cabin Fever in Vermont
Entries are open until Sunday June 20th at 8am EST. A winner will be drawn and announced the evening of Sunday June 20th. Print dimensions are 24 x 21" and be on quality archival matte photo paper.