Monday, June 21, 2010

Photo of the Day - Twenty

HDR image of "The Old Round Barn" in Wells River Vermont.
You can click on the photo for a larger view!

I was headed home and thinking my photographing was done for the day as I drove past this barn, slammed on my brakes, turned around, parked, and ran down the railroad tracks that bordered this farm.  The cows were more than curious as to what the heck I was up to.  Without a tripod I adjusted my camera settings and snapped a ton of photos of varying exposures so I could create this photograph. 

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog, and I am enjoying all of it, but it was this photo that made me stay here for the last half-hour. Spectacular! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great picture! don't you love finding "finds" like this!!!! ~Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you Krys! That means a lot to me.

    And Christa, yes, stumbling across something like this is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! I SO wish I understood how to do HDR.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments! If you have a question please ask away and I will certainly reply.