Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Photo of the Day - Twenty Two

This photo was featured on my other blog today "Cabin Fever in Vermont", but I still wanted to share it with you.

  50mm    1/320    F/2.5    ISO:320   

What I love most about this photo is that that orange circle is actually the sun as it was setting.  With the aperture as wide as it would go and low light I could zoom right in on the sun without glare.  This ugly little bug happened to be right in front of the sun and is probably the only time and only way it could be photogenic. 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love to composition in this photo! Very nicely placed, even though this little bug may be a little "ugly" as you called him, he adds great character to the picture! I love the texture of his legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest ugly little bug. Ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! it makes me wish I was there to witness the sunset with that "ugly" little bug. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm absolutely in love with this photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments! If you have a question please ask away and I will certainly reply.