Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Photo of the Day - Thirteen


This is the momma bird that is hanging out our home because she has made a nest on one of the corner logs of our home that happens to be right above my favorite spot on the deck.  She stood guard as I sat on the deck, making sure there was no messing with her babies. 

As far as the composition of the photo goes... I love how the bird is framed by the pine branches of the tree she is perched on.  It was completely accidental.  Sometimes you just luck-out when you push the shutter button

2 comments:

  1. Your trees are so much greener than ours in Nova Scotia. Allen Sutherland http://www.atlanticphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are VERY green this time of year! Baby leaves are always so bright.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments! If you have a question please ask away and I will certainly reply.