Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Whole Lot of Changes are Happening Over Here!

Northeast Kingdom Photography has gone through a lot of changes! Its been a painstaking process to get the website up and try and integrate all my ideas, and trust me there are many. Right now NEK Photography is functioning on three different website platforms, but they should be seamlessly linked. 

So what are these big changes?
Photo sessions
I will now be offering photo sessions and special event photography.  It is something that is new for me so those who take me up on the offer will receive a discount on the prints they purchase from the session!  For more information please go here and contact me if you are interested.


New Catalog
There is a completely new catalog available to purchase my photos or photos from your private photo sessions.  After doing some detective work I was able to utilize a print lab where the prices actually are cheaper than before!  That's great news if you have been putting off purchasing a print because of the expense.  There is also a HUGE selection of print options and even products.  If you'd like a puzzle or a mouse pad of one of my photos you can now purchase it.  Please take your time to browse the catalog.  There is a lot of exciting things offered there. 

This Blog
I wanted to be able to dedicate a place to display my new photos, stories, and en devours more efficiently.  Also, this blog will feature tips, tutorials, and other photography topics.  That was something I wasn't able to do with just the flash web page alone.  Please bookmark this page, subscribe via RSS or follow this blog!

And don't forget:
I hold my monthly photography contests! It is a heck of a lot of fun.  Anyone can enter, win, and help determine the winner by voting each week.  If you haven't already checked it out please do.  You'll be glad you did!

Thanks for hanging in there and I hope you enjoy the new changes and find them more functional!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments! If you have a question please ask away and I will certainly reply.