Friday, September 16, 2011

I've Been a Little Distracted...

Some of you may know, but not quite two weeks ago I gave birth to my first child, Emily.  She's amazing, perfect, and causing me to be exceedingly exhausted (in a happy way).  She's also caused me to have zero time to devote to photography, obviously.  I have taken a couple photos of her that are of 'professional' quality and of course wanted to share a couple of my favorites...



In the mean time I will probably be sparse in my posting and my photography...  but I am trying to figure out how to fit in a newborn and fall foliage season!  Don't pop my bubble.  I am determined that I can juggle both simultaneously. 

8 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!!! Enjoy your baby, fall will come again next year. Believe me, they grow up to fast, my "baby" is getting married next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos Jen! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just gorgeous! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous! I love those big dark eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Goodness! She is so precious! And she looks just like you! She has your eyes and your mouth. :)

    Enjoy these "newborn" days! They fly by so quickly!

    Much Love from Kansas,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What a beautiful girl! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments! If you have a question please ask away and I will certainly reply.